Aesthetic medicine helps improve our appearance, including BOTOX®️, microneedling, and fillers. Our expert team will make sure you’re comfortable and relaxed during your treatment at the lounge.
Aesthetic medicine helps improve our appearance. Whether we want to get rid of fine lines or acne scarring, ENLivE offers non-surgical treatments to get you looking and feeling great.
Check out the following aesthetic medicine treatments at ENLivE and how they can benefit you:
BOTOX is for patients who are looking to achieve a more youthful look without the commitment of plastic surgery. The three most common treated areas are:
- Glabella (vertical frown lines between the eyebrows)
- Crow’s feet (lines around the eyes)
- Forehead (horizontal lines across the forehead)
How Does BOTOX® Work?
BOTOX works by blocking nerve impulses to the injected muscles. This reduces the muscle activity that causes the formation of moderate to severe lines and wrinkles. When these muscles are relaxed, the wrinkles and lines improve quickly and will continue to improve over time. This treatment is safe and effective when performed by an experienced and qualified healthcare professional.
We offer hyaluronic acid fillers including Juvederm® Ultra as well as the newest Juvederm® Voluma . They are excellent for:
- Diminishing moderate to severe wrinkles around the mouth (nasolabial fold and Marinette lines)
- Smoothing out fine lines around the mouth (perioral lines)
- Lip enhancement and contouring
- Chin enhancement
- Correcting sunkenness, hollowness and dark circles under the eyes (tear troughs)
- Nonsurgical nose reshaping
- Cheek and cheekbone enhancement
- Correcting temporal hollowness
- Reducing the appearance of jowls
- Reducing the appearance of forehead lines and frown lines (Glabella)
How does Juvederm® work?
Dermal fillers are injected with a small needle to fill in wrinkles and give volume to the treated area. Hyaluronic acid fillers, like Juvederm®, are very safe since hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar molecule in your body. Juvederm® Voluma is one of the latest FDA-approved fillers to enhance the cheek area to achieve a “liquid facelift.” It is thicker in consistency and can last up to two years.
Collagen is an essential protein that helps keep the skin looking youthful, with a firm, smooth, and stretchy texture. As we get older there is a decline of collagen in the skin, contributing to wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging. Microneedling is great for treating:
- Acne scarring
- Fine lines
- Skin pigmentation issues
- Overall rejuvenation of the skin.
How Does Microneedling Work?
Microneedling is a procedure that uses a micropen which is a device that uses many tiny sterile needles to create micro injuries to the skin to stimulate collagen production. Our medical doctor on staff will be performing the microneedling procedure. Patients will meet with our doctor to discuss their concerns and goals; she then will be able to help you decide if microneedling will be the right treatment to achieve your skincare goals. Most patients notice an improvement within a few days while several sessions are ideal for achieving optimal results.