After the candy rush, Orlando IV vitamin therapy can help restore essential nutrients to give our bodies a little R&R.
The Effects Of A Little Too Much Candy
We all enjoy a cheat meal, or two, plus some candy during the holiday seasons. But, a little too much candy can contribute to nutrient deficiencies, such as vitamins A and C, calcium, and iron deficiencies. That’s where Orlando IV vitamin therapy comes in, swooping in with its cape and essential nutrients to help revitalize our bodies.
Restoring Nutrients With Orlando IV Vitamin Therapy
Our bodies need a constant bank of vitamins to refuel and recharge. When we’re on a sugar-overload, we need vitamins more than ever! Here are a few options you can find at your local IV lounge to help restore your energy:
- Glutathione – an antioxidant vitamin injection that helps improve immune functions and slows the aging process.
- Lipoic Acid – helps reduce blood pressure and treats nerve-related symptoms, such as pain and numbness in the arms and legs.
- Glutamine – an amino acid vitamin injection that helps promote muscle growth.
- Vitamin B Complex – provides a combination of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6 for help pain, digestion, immunity, and fat metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 – helps improve memory, concentration, coordination, and energy.
Schedule Your Orlando IV Vitamin Therapy Session
The Halloween festivities were fun, but we’re ready to restore those vital nutrients before Thanksgiving. Now that we’re recovering from all the candy, we’re ready to get back to the gym, take a brisk walk each hour, and rehydrate our bodies! Contact us today to schedule your appointment. It’s time to check in with ourselves and our goals, and we’re here to help you in your journey. Get in on restoring your body’s nutrients with IV vitamin therapy. Your body will thank you!